- Industry Food and Beverage
- Problem Floor Protection Systems
- Country Cyprus
Redo worn floor for local famous cocktail bar
- Products Used DuraFill
- Status Completed
The old floor material for this cocktail bar was really falling apart. Owners needed to find quick but yet effective solution in order to not only obtain a solid substrate that could last the daily traffic but also a floor that would look nice.
Our team was chosen to perform the job with owners justifying their decision on the following aspects:
- No odors, no bad smell. Our High Performance polymer resins by ENECON USA, have no solvents or VOC’s and will leave absolutely no sign of bad odors.
- Fast curing. ENECON’s DuraFill and ENECLAD CFS, will cure in a short period of time after application.
- Excellent bonding as well as traffic resistance characteristics. Furthermore, resistance to chemicals is incomparable.
- Removal of old weak substrate. Clean and let dry.
- Apply ENECRETE DuraFill by rollers and brushes as primer.
- Top with decorative stone as per client’s selection, mixed with DuraFill resin.
- Let dry and as soon as it went tacky, roll DuraFill on top to ensure all stones are captured and bonding is achieved to the maximum.
Within 48 hours we were able to deliver the owners a completely new floor that not only looked great but also had much more stronger resistance through traffic and time, than the previous one.