- Industry Oil/Gas/Petrochemical
- Problem Chemical Attack, Concrete Repair, Floor Protection Systems, and Heavy traffic
- Country Cyprus
No job is a small job for us. A petrol station in Nicosia, Cyprus reached our company to repair concrete damages over their spill containers. Repairs had to be executed with a material that would bond permanently to the existing concrete while at the same time being strong enough to sustain heavy traffic from above. Needless to say that chemical resistance, to petroleum products like gasoline and diesel, had to be perfect.
- Products Used DuraFill and DuraQuartz
- Status Completed
Our team had the perfect solution. We offered to repair these areas using both DuraQuartz and DuraFill while incorporating fine silica sand. No water or cement or solvents of any kind were used for this repair.
A 100% cold works repair that will provide an unrivaled solution for years to come.
Our materials (unlike concrete) bond perfectly to existing concrete and metal and will cure within a few hours from application thus avoiding long shutdowns. (certain conditions apply).
Our methodology included:
- All safety measures and PPE were incorporated as per Method of Statement.
- Clean and remove loose concrete and dust. Ensure a dry and solid surface.
- Prime and apply 100% solids (no solvents, water, VOC’s) high performance polymers by ENECON USA.
- Finish up and deliver within one day.