When a fluid (water, fuel) is passed through a properly aligned magnetic field, changes occur in the fluid on a molecular level. In water, the random bonding of scale-forming molecules is prevented. Because of this, the scale forming molecules are kept in suspension, producing a soft water effect.
Because of this, the effects of hard water have been shown to be significantly minimized. Spotting, staining, and fouling of fixtures and appliances can be greatly reduced.
In addition, the magnetically treated water can also be more receptive to reagents such as soap, detergent and even chlorine. This can mean significant reductions in the amounts of these products that have to be used to produce the desired effect.
- Shown to prevent scale and scale induced corrosion
- Can prevent spotting and build-up on fixtures, faucets, and appliances
- Improved reagent diffusion – use less soap, detergent and chlorine!
- Uses no chemicals or salts as traditional water softeners do
- Reduces and eliminates scale build-up in commercial and residential plumbing, water-process equipment, heating systems and swimming pools and more
- Provides a constant supply of magnetically treated water to your home and commercial applications.
- No chemicals, no power or recharging required, no maintenance and added costs.
- Place one system on the incoming cold water line, at least two feet after the water meter or pressure tank (if well water).
- Place an additional system on the hot water line at least two feet after the hot water heater or boiler.
- To install, simply affix the pair of units in opposition around the water line with the arrows pointing in the direction of water flow.