- Industry Facilities Maintenance
- Problem Corrosion / Erosion and Leak repairs
- Country United States
To repair and protect leak & corrosion problems
- Products Used ENESEAL HR
- Status Completed
ENESEAL Solves Leak & Corrosion Problems for Property Management Group
These air ducts, located on a roof of a building belonging to a local utility on Long Island, NY, had developed numerous leaks over the years. The property management group of the utility company was also concerned with the condition of the steel under the duct’s insulation.
They wanted a cost effective and commercially proven solution to their leaking duct problems. They also wanted to clean up the appearance of the ductwork since this was readily visible from the busy street below.
The ENECON North East Engineering Team was called in and they recommended a standard ENESEAL HR installation to:
- make the ductwork watertight
- provide for a heat refractive, energy efficient, breathable “skin” over the insulation
- provide an aesthetically pleasing view of the ductwork from the busy street below.
These “before” and “after” pictures speak to the success of this installation.